As the top cancer among women in Singapore, breast cancer has no signs or symptoms and can develop even without any risk factors. Detecting breast cancer in its early stages makes it highly curable.
If you are aged 40 years and above, remember to get your yearly breast screening at Thomson 24-Hour Family Clinic.
Get screened early for breast cancer
- Ultrasound + Doctor's Review $126.26/pax (For women aged below 40)
- Mammogram + Doctor's Review $177.62/pax (For women aged 40 and above)
- Mammogram + Ultrasound + Doctor's Review $258.94/pax (For women aged 40 and above)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6350 8812 to book an appointment.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices indicated includes 7% GST.
- Celebrating Life digital card must be presented.
- Review of mammogram and/or ultrasound results will be conducted by a general practitioner under Thomson 24-Hour Family Clinic. Referral to breast specialist can be provided upon review of any abnormal results.
- Surcharges will apply after office hours. For more information, please contact the clinic.