INVITATION TO FRIENDS OF THOMSON MEDICAL
Come for a FREE Thomson Celebrating Life family carnival to celebrate the launch of Thomson Celebrating Life, the first healthcare loyalty programme. Various exciting and interactive programmes and activities lined-up for the whole family!
|Venue||*SCAPE The Ground Theatre & Playspace|
|Date and Time||3 December 2017, 12.30pm – 5pm|
|Fee||FREE* for Friends of Thomson Medical
including Thomson Celebrating Life members,
Thomson Patients, Thomson Mommies, Thomson
Babies and their Family Members
|Attire||Light and Casual|
|RSVP||by 24 November 2017|
*Flash your Thomson Celebrating Life membership, or Birth Certificate, or any documentation as proof of Friend of Thomson Medical at the event.
Guest of Honour, Mr Chee Hong Tat, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Communications and Information, will be there to grace the event.
• HOT! Bond with Piloxing - fusion of graceful moves and powerful punches while grooving to the upbeat songs, a family activity for all ages! (Pre-registration required)
• Fun day out with bouncy castles, interactive carnival games and healthy snacks
• Exclusive offers at participating booths from Thomson Medical and Partners
• Recipes from Thomson nutrition and TCM experts at the Cooking Demo, such as popular Fish and Papaya Soup served in TMC
• Health and Wellness tips from professionals
• Our healthcare professionals will measure your BMI and Blood Pressure for free
• Exclusively for Thomson Celebrating Life members: Redeem a goodie bag worth $30 (includes Kinmemai brown rice) with your eVoucher and completed stamp card (First-come-first-served basis, stamp card will be given out during registration on the day of event.)
BE A CELEBRATING LIFE MEMBER
Thomson medical patients get the FREE lifetime membership to gain access to a wide range of ways to improve your health and lifestyle and take charge of your health records.
Register as a Celebrating Life member before the event and get rewarded! Sign-up HERE or visit Thomson Medical clinics!