Singlife is in the business of supporting families. They know that those who’re new to parenthood will have their hands full, with midnight feeds, diaper changes and other worries. Caring for your newborn and making sure they’re safe and healthy becomes your whole world – and rightfully so.
They support that and want you to be able to focus your full attention on baby’s well-being. That’s why they're giving you crucial protection that matters, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
For Babies (Free medical insurance coverage)
- 12 months coverage if you’re a member of Thomson Medical’s First Born Incentive (FBI) or Subsequent Born Incentive (SBI) programmes.
- 6 months coverage for non-members.
- Coverage commences 15 days after birth or upon discharge, whichever is later.
- Pre-existing & congenital conditions are not covered.
For Mums (Free life insurance coverage for 12 months)
- Sum Assured of S$25,000.
- Covers Death and Terminal lllness.
- Coverage commences together with your baby’s medical plan.
- No underwriting or medical check-up required.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
- Newborn babies born at Thomson Medical Centre on or after 1 December 2016, and their mothers.
- Sign up for this coverage must have been done before the newborn baby is 45 days old.
- Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident or who holds a valid employment pass in Singapore.
- Residing in Singapore (not out of Singapore for more than 90 continuous days during the coverage period).
To redeem your Free Singlife Insurance, please contact a Singlife rep via these dedicated channels:
- WhatsApp: +65-9238-7393
- Email: SRC@singlife.com
Singlife consultants will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your enquiries.
This policy is underwritten by Singapore Life Ltd.
This document is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person. A copy of the product summary may be obtained from Singapore Life Ltd and the participating distributor’s offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.