The Plano ecosystem consists of education and awareness, technological solutions and Artificial Intelligence (AI), offering a wide range of eye health solutions for children, parents and adults. The planoApp is the world's first science-based parental control app that keeps your children safe online and their eyes healthy. Equip your children with Plano's parental control and eye health app to manage their device use and keep their eyes healthy in this unpredictable digitalised world. Learn more about Plano at https://plano.co.
Download the planoApp now.
Exclusive Free Gift for Celebrating Life members (Worth S$12.00)!
"Trouble In Murktown" is a best-selling children’s book from "The Plano Adventures" series written by Associate Professor Mo Dirani and Hwee Goh and illustrated by David Liew. Empower your kids to learn more about good device behaviour and myopia through this fun and imaginative book. Find out more about The Plano Adventures here.
To redeem a free copy of "Trouble In Murktown" (Worth S$12.00):
- Download the planoApp.
- Register a parent account.
- Complete this form to redeem the free book.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid till 31 December 2022.
- This promotion is open to all residents of Singapore.
- Plano is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this promotion.
- Email addresses submitted will be used for Plano, its affiliates and sponsors for marketing purposes.
- Plano reserves the right to forfeit redemptions if information provided is incomplete.
- Plano reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Successful redemption applicants will be notified of the contact information provided.
- The organiser will not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any failure or delay in shipping and fulfilment of the redeemed product.
- In the event that the organiser cannot for any reason obtain the applicant’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the organiser reserves the right to select an alternative applicant at organiser’s sole discretion.