Good health is half the battle won.
Every baby’s cord blood has the strength to fend off over 80 major illnesses1, but they can’t harness it unless we choose to secure a lifetime of protection with them.
Empower your child in the name of health with Cordlife!
Why store cord blood
1 in 3 people2 will benefit from regenerative medicine therapy
40,000+ cord blood transplants done worldwide3
95% survival rate for transplants using unrelated cord blood vs. 61% for unrelated cord blood4
To learn more about the potential of stem cells, click here!
1. For the full list of treatable diseases and references, please refer to https://www.cordlife.com/sg/treatable-diseases.
2. Harris DT. Cord blood stem cells: a review of potential neurological applications. Stem Cell Reviews. 2008; 4:269-274.
3. Broxmeyer HE. The history of cord blood transplantation/biology & perspective for future efforts to enhance the field. BioInsights website. http://insights.bio/cell-and-gene-therapy-insights/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Broxmeyer.pdf. Accessed February 2019.
4. Bizzetto R, Bonfim C, Rocha V, et al. Outcomes after related and unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation for hereditary bone marrow failure syndromes other than Fanconi anemia.Haematologica. 2011; 96(1):134-141.
Over 18 Years of Family Cord Blood Banking in Singapore
Adherence to International Industry Standards
Patented Technology Provider in the Processing and Storage Cord Lining
Fully-owned Processing and Storage Facility with Over 18 Years of Laboratory Management Experience
Get the upper hand in health!
Speak to us at 6238 0808 or visit here
for more information today!
Terms and Conditions
- For Cordlife's selected cord blood banking service only.
- Celebrating Life digital card must be presented to enjoy the offer.
- Cordlife reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions without prior notice.